Professional Multifamily Moving Services
MULTI FAMILY REDEVELOPMENT AND RENOVATIONS TENANT RELOCATION -MOVING SERVICES
Swiftway Services specialize in affordable and mixed income public and subsidized relocation services .We assist the developers ,Construction ,property managers navigate through a difficult process by providing the much needed moving packing and temporary storage needed to their tenants and residents that are in transition due to major redevelopment, renovation, or renovation-in-place construction projects in their communities
We are your complete Construction & Renovation Relocation Resource.
Looking for a construction and renovation relocation moving company? Look no further! Swiftway Services has the moving experience and the know-how to help you with your multifamily complex, construction or renovation relocation projects. Look at our long list of services and benefits!
Our construction and renovation relocation benefits:
- We have worked and have developed relationships with some of the largest property management companies in the USA .
- We have a comprehensive pricing structure for tenants moving on-site, off-site, or into temporary storage.
- Whether it’s relocating a tenant during construction renovations or due to wind, water, or fire damage, we can help!
- We can communicate with residents prior, during, and after the moves and understand state law requirements.
- We can work directly with your construction teams like we did on several projects with Withing-Turner, Harkins Builders to ensure seamless move schedules.
- We do have the ability to deal with pest control.
- Assisting or handling all tenant packing.
- We can supply needed moving supplies and materials.
- We have completed 1000’s of tenant moves, dealing with multiple scenarios.
- Use of equipment to expedite moves quickly (commercial bins , moving hand carts, dollies)
- Dedicated trucks per tenant to eliminate pest transfers between tenants or bulk loading available to save time.
We can handle projects anywhere in the United States along the east coast
We can complete up to 10 moves daily. ( depending on the readiness of resident ,volume , distance of transfer and weather conditions }
We will work with your tenants to fully prepare them for their relocation.
We will visit your jobsite and survey to ensure we develop the best plan for your renovation relocation project.
Phased Moves Work Specialists
Our team is experienced with handling phased construction jobs and moving projects.
Onsite Supervisor /Project Manager move coordinator
We can provide an on-site super intendent to handle both you and your tenants needs.
Swiftway Services can help with your trash or junk removal.
We will find and handle storage both on-site and off-site. We have the ability to provide Portable moving storage containers
Swiftway Services LLC has over 15 years I the following types of Renovation Projects:
- Permanent Off-Site Relocation
- Temporary Off-Site/On-Site Relocation
- Tenant-In-Place Relocation
Permanent Off-Site Relocation
During off-site relocation projects, SWIFTWAY SERVICES coordinates the relocation of the tenants and residents to the new units located away from the site of construction and redevelopment. Permanent off-site relocation is the relocation of households for a period longer than 12 months.
SWIFTWAY SERVICES ’s Permanent Off-Site Relocation includes:
- Developing relocation plans and schedules with Owners, Project managers
- Conducting meetings with residents to inform them about the relocation process
- Meeting one-on-one with the Property managers to determine special households and identify needs and relocation preferences
- Conducting relocation tips for a successful move (both individually and in group briefing sessions)
- Providing packing guidance and coordinating of moves
Temporary Off-Site/On-Site Relocation
Temporary relocation is the relocation of households for a time period less than 12 months. This relocation can be off-site or on-site depending on the project. These may also include on-site units which are temporary units that residents are provided that have features similar to a hotel room, such as bedding, but are not necessarily a hotel accommodation.
SWIFTWAY SERVICES ’s Temporary Off-Site Relocation includes:
- Identifying and undertake advance planning for households with special needs
- Working closely with construction and management in the development and implementation of a relocation schedule
- Coordinating/ scheduling the move of resident belongings and the delivery to furnished temporary relocation/hotel units
- Developing and implementing tools for inventorying and tracking items in hotel units
During renovation-in-place, residents are relocated only during the contractor’s work day and then the resident returns for the evening and night.
This type of relocation is usually for renovations such as refurbishment of bathrooms, kitchens, doors, floors, walls, and ceilings.
SWIFTWAY SERVICES ’s Tenant-In-Place relocation methodology includes:
- Conducting community meetings to prepare residents for their upcoming unit rehab and relocation.
- Assisting residents with preparing for upcoming unit renovations, including providing packing supplies and assisting with packing and prepping for construction work
- Identifying items to be moved to storage and helping residents and movers floor planning services for units undergoing flooring replacement.
- Identifying procedures during the moving process and rehab for minimizing tenant property damage and serving as the initial point of contact regarding resident claims of damage/loss